Wednesday, May 16

Whew finally a day off. Well I'm planning on sitting myself down at my machine today and having a day of fun. Need to get a new quilt started. I have picked out the pattern - one I've already done once. I need to get that fabric cut and hopefully get to sewing in a short time. I have promised myself not to get distracted by other projects. I want a new table runner for our coffee table in the living room and I hope to get the top finished today and be ready to quilt it on Sunday. 


I did finish up a necklace the other day I wanted to share. I had been wanting to try making a leaf from copper and this is my first try. I foresee many more of these in different shapes and textures. 

Now to go cut some fabric - it will be in civil war prints. 

2 comments:

Barb said...

Your necklace is just lovely!

B J Elder said...

Love love love the copper leaf necklace.