Wednesday, May 9

A Few New Designs

Yesterday I shipped off the last Hunger Games jewelry I had on Etsy so I had to get my act in gear and get some items photographed this morning and on the site. I've been a bit lax here lately about getting these little things done. So it's a pretty day and the sun is shinning and good for clicking away.

Mockingjay pin on an old pocket watch part

A little bit of Steam Punk


#2 in the Dragon Scale Series

Wow I actually left one watch working and didn't take it apart!

I also have very sad news. A beautiful woman has passed from our world to 
the next. She is happy now and no longer in pain. 
Donna Marcum was one of our very gifted instructors at JoAnn. 
She passed away this past Saturday after a long battle with cancer. 
Donna was a very talented person and did some of the most
beautiful smocking you have ever seen. It was heirloom quality. 
She also taught knitting and jewelry making. 
She always had a smile on her face and never did I hear her
complain a bit. 
She will be missed by anyone who knew her. 
Bless you Donna and your family. 

3 comments:

B J Elder said...

So sorry to hear about Donna, but thankful she is not longer suffering, even silently. Sounds like she was a great lady!
You are always so creative with your jewelry making. Always fun to see what you come up with.

Cynthia Eloise said...

love the new pieces. i can't believe you left a watch together.

Barb said...

Sorry about the loss of your friend....