Monday, January 16

hack sniff whine

Well I've been sick for several days and have gotten not a thing done, but thought I would show you a few photos of some of the things I made for Christmas presents. 


 A pillow and mug rug

 a little knitted scarf

my first GFG that was hand pieced

little pillow for a dorm room

Hopefully today I will be able to get a little more done and finished the last side of binding on the koi quilt - and maybe even get that civil war quilt out and look over what I have done so far and get it back on track. I remember I used to always finish things and didn't have a single UFO - oh well now I have 2 that I can remember. Not to mention that pile of Grand Mother's Flower Garden blocks I got at the estate sale that need something done with them. I might have gotten an idea on pintrest thou for that. 

1 comment:

BJ said...

Sorry you have been under the weather. Do take care... lots of hot tea... and chocolate???

Love seeing pictures of Ian - so cute and so loved!