Sunday, December 11

The Holiday's Are In Full Swing

Well it's officially the Holidays now with Christmas parties and visits to see family I don't get to see too often. Yesterday was a whirl of activities and I had a lot of fun. First I was off to the Music City Modern Quilter's Guild Christmas Party. We had so much food and I of course ate too much. We had a secret santa swap and also did a dirty santa with fabric. After stealing someone's fabric (sorry Trudy) I ended up with some beautiful grunge fabrics from Moda. One of my favorites!



We had a show & tell and one of our members brought all 
these darling aprons she is making for presents. 
Leah of Burgundy Buttons models one - aren't they cute!

After the meeting Stefanie, Trudy and I went by the 
new Archiver's in Cool Springs. I'd never been into one of
there shops before and oh my what trouble I can get into in there. 
They had way too much Tim Holtz stuff and I did fall pray to 
getting a few things. What can I say. I use a lot of his
metal embellishments in my jewelry and I love his 
paper's and inks for my scrap booking

 My secret Santa was a beautiful table runner
which in now on my coffee table. 
Note my comfy chair in the background
with my pillows/quilts and knitting. 


 Today I've been working on a bib necklace which I'm calling Winter Ice. 
Here are some of the components. It's going to have a lot of bling. 

No comments: