Wednesday, November 30

It's Beginning to look a lot like...

OK I must admit Christmas is a favorite time of year for me. 
I love all the decorations, the food and of course seeing all my 
family and friends. It's just wonderful. 

 Once the Holly pig is out - it's officially Christmas. 
Mother made him for me many years ago. 

My cards are made and ready to start addressing. 

My project for this morning is to get a pillow top cut out and hopefully pieced. 
I also just took over 100 photos of my jewelry to post on Etsy. I'll be having a sale
starting tomorrow. I'll post a code here tomorrow so you can save on purchases
you make between Dec. 1 - 15 of this year. 

1 comment:

BJ said...

Love your Christmas cards. Zen Doodles are perfect for your creativity! I'll be checking your sales too.