Friday, September 2

Free Day

Well this morning while I was still having coffee my "boss" called and said she was closing the office down at noon and if I wanted to I could stay home...what do you think I said? So after doing the happy dance and putting my work clothes away I plopped down in my chair and talked with hubby and petted the babies. Then I decided to do a little housework and some no fun but necessary billing. Bookkeeping yuck! But with that behind me we got down to fun stuff right away.

So I get an unplanned play day. 

Ginger is doing great and walked
all the way to the back fence this morning. 



If there is anyone out there that is good at writing I need a little copy for
a self promotion I am working on. I'd be glad to trade your writing for
some of my artwork/fiber art or jewelry. Just let me know if you are interested.  

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I will assist you with the self promotion - gratis. Send me an email telling me what you want and kind of how you want it to "sound"

Of course if others offer to help, take them up on it. I am sure there are better writers than I out there.