Wednesday, August 10

Oh Deer!

Well the jewelry mess is still overtaking the sewing room. 
Yesterday with doctors visits and errands I didn't
have any time to create any but last night when
I normally work on my hand sewing I did this.

It's a deer antler tip. I got several of these at the 
Tomato festival a few years ago. 
The lady that was selling these said
they were found not "taken". 
It's about 2.5" long. 

 Front

 Back

I don't always draw out my designs,
but this one being a little bit different
needed some mulling over before I got started. 

3 comments:

BJ said...

Your creativity with the antler tip is fabulous. It makes it very elegant, but not over the top.

Cornwoman said...

I really like the copper with the antler tip. Your design is wonderful!

Cynthia Eloise said...

very nteresting, now what are you going to do with it?