Friday, May 6

Dragging Back Into The Real World

I've spent the last week pretty much in bed with some nasty thing I picked up while on vacation. So after days of mindless slumber tomorrow I'll venture out and step back into reality. I have a Wire Workshop class tomorrow where we'll be learning how to make repetitive shapes. This is the necklace we'll be making. I think I'll make my next one in copper with amber beads. 

I've wanted to play with all my new goodies that I got at the quilt show, 
but should be able to get back to sewing next week. 
So for now I'll get some extra ZZZZ's tonight and be ready for a fun class tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Have a great class! I am glad you are feeling better.

Cornwoman said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Have fun with the class, and I can't wait to see the copper with amber beads.