Saturday, May 28

Back To Normal

Well with most of the trees cleared from the roads you can now get around the neighborhood like normal. And with electric back on I can return to sewing and doing fun stuff. I did get this wall hanging finished.  It's 15.75" x 25.75". I used both my Sashiko and Phaff to quilt this. This was also the first time I've used metallic thread to quilt with. 





I have class today at JoAnn's and afterwards I plan on getting back to sewing. I want to start cutting out my paper piecing for a table runner. Grandmother's flower garden. This will be handwork for the evening TV watching time. Also have the back finished on my "fish" quilt and need to get that front started. Have the bulk of the fabric cut out and almost ready to start sewing.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I am glad things are getting back to normal.

Love your wall hanging.